Welcome

Discover new music: stream or download radio sets.
ANDROID is a volunteer DJ on WTJU 91.1 FM in Charlottesville, VA. www.wtju.net

5/23/2019

5-23-19 The NightOwl


Pictured: the cover of Laurel Halo's album Raw Silk Uncut Wood.

Listen here for up to two weeks.  You can skip ahead to this second hour of Merging w/the Night by clicking the timebar.

Playlist

  1. Weyes Blood   /  Front Row Seat
  2. Spelling   /  Under the Sun
  3. Burial   /  Rodent
  4. Thom Yorke   /  Unmade
  5. Poppy Ackroyd   /  Time
  6. Laurel Halo   /  Mercury
  7. Cocteau Twins   /  Ivo
  8. The Orb   /  Wish I Had A Pretty Dog
  9. Aisha Devi   /  I'm Not Always Where My Body Is
  10. Kedr Livanskiy   /  Your Need
  11. Polycubist   /  Frightened Little Pup
  12. Clara Moto   /  My Double Edged Sword
  13. Nine Inch Nails   /  That's What I Get
  14. Dr Octagon   /  Halfsharkalligatorhalfman


No comments:

Post a Comment